Have you ever been curious about how WordCamps are organized? Volunteering is the best way to find out. We’re always looking for new help with several aspects of the process; organizing sessions, marketing the event, reviewing speaker proposals, content writers for press releases, and so much more. If you have an interest, we can definitely find a spot for you!
Specifically now we are looking for the following positions (you shouldn’t have to miss any of the conference for these positions):
- Registration table volunteer
- Video Operator in 4 rooms (This is not a super technical position, very user friendly cameras and you can sign up for a shift)
- Clean up Reynolds Center before After Party
- Setup for the After Party
- Clean up Iceberg after the After Party
Help spread the word about WordCamp, too! Tell your friends, put it in your email newsletter, post it on social media… you know the drill.
Please fill out the form below to let us know your interest: